Fun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun Forum

Random & Most active, fun site for any celebrity!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corbin Bleu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brown Eyes
Moderators
Moderators
Brown Eyes

Female Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : SHOPPING!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Corbin Bleu Empty
PostSubject: Corbin Bleu   Corbin Bleu Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 9:51 pm

I think corbin Bleu is HOT. Don't know about you but I do. He was in the first Hannah Montana episoed, High Schoo Musical, and newest disney movie Jump In1 I love that moive I saw it lots of times and hes solo album coming out in April!
Biography:
Name : Corbin Bleu
Date of birth : 21 February 1989
Place of birth : Brooklyn, New York, US

Teen actor Corbin Bleu stars in what should be his breakthrough film, Catch that Kid.He is not new when it comes to show biz – he’s been acting since he was two years old.
His feature film work includes the part of young Tommy Webber in Galaxy Quest, Butch in Mystery Men, Johnny in Soldier with Kurt Russell and with Tyler Hoechlin in the Family drama The Family Tree.Corbin Bleu has also had guest-starring roles on TV shows like Malcolm & Eddie and ER.Corbin has also appeared off Broadway as well as on the Los Angeles stage with Debbie Allen in “Brothers of the Knight.”
Corbin Bleu role is that of Austin in the upcoming Catch That Kid. Austin uses his computer skills to help his best bud Maddy get the cash she needs to pay for an operation for her dad. Corbin Bleu describes his character Austin as “kind of a bookworm and a really computer-savvy kind of guy. He also loves his camera.”
Good luck to Corbin who after very small roles in other films now plays a main character with plentyof screen time to showcase his acting abilities.

official site: www.corbinbleu.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.mileyfans.net/forum and http://perfect-celebs.niceboa

Corbin Bleu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fun Forum :: Talk about Disney Stars-
Jump to: